Tuesday, December 29, 2009

~it was late in September~

inside my room...on my bed..waiting time to sleep but i cant..missing sumone..watching lion king movie at youtube..listening for CRY by mandy moore..actually heard that song after watching a walk to remember movie also at youtube..so..looking at star pic..fb..n blog..hmm..star hate me?? ehem..is that 7 things star hate abt me or just hate 1 thing abt me? i like when star say "Jahatlah awak..." cant imagine how if star say it in front of me..must be..cute?? huhu... but..y did star hate me...just becoz i said no money no love..actually i said No Money No Love No Life..n bcoz of tat statement we hv a big misundertndng n tat time i really scare i lost star..

hmm..in some situation..when people hv no money..they will feel they hv nothing..but if they hv love..tats different..bcoz they can survive for tat love..no metter how to build tat love..they hv to go back to find money..so in this situation..if u hv no money..but u hv love..u will try harder to survive ur life..but if u dun hv money..dun hv love..u will suffer in ur life..its just like u hv nothing in this world..for example here..me..myself..i hv no money..(actually got some la..but not too much..hehe..) but i hv love..(got meh?huhu...)n this love make me to think abt future n bring my life back..i learn many from exprience..n tat exprience make me grow up..i'm not too strong actually..but i hv u star..the person who mke me to be stronger thn bfore..(so now..listening to Stronger by britney spear pulak ok..ahaks~)
u come to my life when i hv nothing.."Thank you awak.."

No comments:

Post a Comment