Wednesday, December 16, 2009

~let it be a memory~

what memory? hmm..pagi tadi sent dad, mom n imran to kpj..dad hv appoimnt with dr.leong. so..otw back from hospital dad ajak lepak at mamak for lunch. while driving..dengar lak kat radio lagu by simple plan..perfect..suddently feel sad..that song mean so much to me actually..from diploma..tat song such like spirit or sumthing to me..not bcoz of the band..tat becoz of the lyric..the words inside that song so meaningful to me. i'm suffer for 3years just to makes dad proud..n tat song was my theme song on tat time. everytime went i give up..suddently i heard tat song on my mind. so..just finish it~ actually never heard tat song for long time i think..yup..i cant remember what was the last time i heard tat song..after everything happen..finish my dgree..dad recover frm sick..n today i heard back tat song..with dad, mom n lil bro inside car..of coz la rase sebak tu ade kan..tears nasib baik tak jatuh dari mata..n nasib baik wearing sunglasses..huhu~ so..lagu ni yg dah lama tak dengar..time2 camni dengar balik..it will refresh back memory..why meh? PERFECT..BREAKAWAY..THE CLIMB..

dad want me to futher study...hmm..its ok..i thinking abt tat already..b4 this..when i was in lower 6..sumone ask me to apply for uitm..n that person on that time is not really everything for me..but sumthing that i can say..specialchatfren..just like him..lucky me i'm not fall in love with him.heh~ but i just apply coz my dad ask me..he also ask me..n i just apply..then..i got it~ hmm..he tot tat i study at s.alam..but nope. so..he go to futher abroad..he stop frm uitm..n i wish him happy with his career..pilot..n i just want to thank him bcoz give me courage to apply for 1st time. n for this time..i met another courage..this star give me spark..n so wonderfull..this star ask me to apply it also..i just ask tat star abt i just read for the advertsmnt..n tat star ask me just a simple words.."do u like it?..then go for it.." i wish this star will always with me..i wish this star never leave me alone..n i wish i will meet this star soon...u guys dont knw how this star meant so much to me..i also dont knw how to dscribe it..1 thing i knw..this star gv me more courage..more strong..more future..more everything..huhu~ (actually..thats not really 1 rite? too many itsnt? heh~)love u star..from deep inside my heart..

No comments:

Post a Comment